Collectively all information that you submit to Funding11 via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Funding11, we or us
FND11 Ltd t/a Funding11, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11722998 whose registered office is at Level 18, 40 Bank Street, London, England E14 5NR.
The website that you are currently using, https://funding11.com/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Analytical/performance: We use the following analytical/performance cookies
Description of Cookie – Google Analytics: We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website.